Name:
Location: York, United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

FLUFFY!


Wow what a week I’ve had so far!
Spent the whole of last Friday and Saturday job hunting.
Suzy who works at the silver jewellery stall tried getting me a job at the German market but I was a day late, so I applied at the stall instead.
I’ve must have handed out my CV to over a dozen shops this past week, I am so desperate to get some work.
I so need to clear my rent arrears and other debts.
Really don’t want to end up homeless, not after all that I’ve been thru over the years.
One good thing happened to me on Saturday was that Candy texted me, Christ I’ve really missed her, and I must admit I am so falling for her. It feels weird in a good way.
Anywhoo…
Sunday I went over to see Dylan and the gang at the emporium, but I did not stay long as it really was pissing it down, and I did not have my jacket on.
Shamus was the only one there, as Dan had to go home cuz he was ill. I think he might have had a hangover…I so need to go out drinking with these guys.
Oh yeh…hahaha…it was a mini forbidden planet reunion when I first got there in the morning, Paul Rainey, Pete, and Blair were standing there reading comics, and it felt like old times. Paul was the very first manager of forbidden planet and I was the last. Man those were the days.
One thing I do regret about the weekend was that there was a ghost hunt in Devon, and I could not make it as I was job hunting, plus I did think I was going to get this job at the German market.
Oh well, ive only missed out on two investigations in the two years ive been a member, so its not that bad.
My sweetheart texted me again on Sunday, until she ran out of credit.. hahaha, I kinda guessed what happened, so I was all right about it. She really is a sweetheart…
Monday I went up to the shopping centre to meet Rebecca for coffee, as we had loads to catch up on, it’s been a while since we last saw each other.
She works at star bucks now, so ive applied there as well…hahaha
Anyway we had a good chat about stuff that’s happening in our lives and our plans for the future, etc.
Then we went over to the cinema to watch The Incredibles, which she treated me, as I had no cash.
Oh My Gawd! That was such an excellent film, the animation was top class and it was bloody funny.
I did have a closed circle meeting to go to in the evening, but I got called up to do some quick work at royal mail, kind of a training course – on hands experience.
So I could not turn it down.
Shame really as I was looking forward to the circle night, as I don’t know when the next time I will be able to make it.
Yesterday, has so far got to be the best day this week.
Why?
Because I got to chat with Candy for pretty much over 7 hours!! I feel sorry for her phone bill.
She has such a beautiful voice, and a very wicked sense of humour, which I love.
I have learnt a lot more about her in those hours of chatting then I have ever done with any other person that I have cared about.
It felt like I could tell her anything, open my soul to her and let down my shields, which is no mean feat from me, trusting someone like this, falling for someone this fast, but then I realized that I was falling for her last year, and ive never stopped caring about her or thinking about her.
It does frighten me for the fact that I do not want to spoil things with her.
I know she feels the same way about me, I just cant wait until January, so once ive got some money im going up to York to see her.
I know she will read this journal today, and I hope not to make her blush, but she is the most beautiful, sweetest, (Fluffy*) lady I’ve ever met.
* = Private joke!
Every day I am thinking about her, it was so hard to stop talking to her on the phone last night.
“Sighs”
Anywhoo

I’m meeting up with Debbie this morning for coffee and a chat. Hope she is all right.

I’m missing Candy already.



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home