Name:
Location: York, United Kingdom

Friday, December 03, 2004

A New Hope

This week has been the most weird, fantastic, and wonderful week ever!
I have fallen for Candy in a big way; I should really say we have fallen for each other in a big way cuz that’s what has happened.
And it really is crazy that both of us are feeling like this, but it feels so right.
I have never ever felt like this about anyone I have ever met, Christ almighty I’m in love!
And something like this does not happen to me, me of all people, I mean come on this is Jason we are talking about here.
Good things never happen to me, not like this.
But somehow the cosmic universe/fate/something has decided that I need a break at last and has given me my Candy back.
It really is meant to be between us, I am so intoxicated by her that it’s hard to sleep, eat or breathe.
Bloody hell this is so intense.
Words really can’t describe how I’m feeling right now.

Anywhoo

Apart from spending hours chatting to Candy, I’ve also been doing some more job hunting as well this week, really need a job as soon as possible now.

Spent most of the morning/afternoon on Wednesday with Debbie, walking around the shopping centre and having coffee.
We had a very good chat about things, and I gave her my advice on some problems she has got at the moment.
Debs is so my best friend, I told her about Candy, and she was really happy for me/us.

Got lots to do today, it’s Andy’s birthday today, so Debbie and I are meeting up with him at Hogshead to celebrate his birthday with him.
Then at 5pm I’ve got an interview at Milliets, which is a sports/leisure shop.
Hopefully I will be able to get this job, as I would still love to work in the City Centre.

I can’t believe how much things have changed for me over the last few years.

2003 was the year of my rebirth
2004 was the year of new hope
And now 2005 will be the year that I will take over, take charge of my life and finally get my life where I want it to be.
There’s no stopping me now.
The world will be mine!
Mwahahahaha! (Dr.Evil laugh)

I’ve been thinking a lot about my life recently, and what sacrifices I have had to make over the years.
And you know what?
It is about bloody time that I started thinking about myself for a change and my happiness and future.
I will never give up my friends,
And I will always be there for them.
But maybe a change of scenery will do me some good, get out of Milton Keynes before the place kills me.









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world is watching as I take Jay away from you all, to all those who have trusted in him and sought comfort from his honest heart, I appologise. To all those who were frivolous with his affections and blind to his true nature, I pity what you have lost. The friendships built during the days of empty reflections, are the ones that continue through our lives and in our hearts and those will always remain.
Candy

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home