Name:
Location: York, United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Future is Bright

Where to start eh?

It seems like a lifetime ago when Candy contacted me, eons ago when we talked on the phone and an eternity since we made our plans to meet up together.
And after only three days of being together, I know with my whole being that I never want to be apart from her ever again, both of us have waited for the karmic forces of the infinite universe to allow us to be together, and now, very soon we will be together for the rest of our lives.
I’m planning on moving up to York within the next 8 weeks, I’m already looking for work up there, and I have somewhere to stay for the moment.
Plus I have asked Candy to marry me and she has said yes! so officially we are engaged.
I think it’s about time that we thought about ourselves for a change instead of others, our happiness and future, future eh?
For once I have a future, a real future full of happiness with the woman of my dreams.
Candy is honestly quite perfect for me, she’s an expect on sci-fi, comic books, weapons, fighting. She has a wicked laugh that makes me smile, she is very sexy, she has a smile that always melts my heart, I love her bed socks which are cute, she has a very strong personality and a strong heart, she has beautiful green eyes that I can lose myself in, and she also has that vulnerable innocent look that brings out the guardian inside of me.
With all my heart, I really love her.
Candy has already met my best friend Debbie, and Debs loves her to bits.
Most of my close friends are happy for me and for us, including Candy’s friends.
I know for a fact that this will work out and we will be very happy together.
I admit it is a huge step for the both of us, but it also feels just right, that we have been waiting for this all our lives,
So no matter what people say, we will be together.

Went round Martin and Sarah’s house on Sunday night for a social night; it has been a very long time for the three of us to be together for a good night.
Drank quite a bit and had a good meal.
Told them both my good news, which I think they took quite well.

Monday I met up with Debbie and Andy for drinks, had a bloody good time, talked about what I’m doing and they totally back me up, told me that I should never let go of happiness or love.
In the evening I went over to Martin and Sarah’s house for the closed medium circle, I have missed out on the last two, so I needed to catch up.
Told Jess my news and she was really happy for me, as was everyone else. They were just a slight concerned about me as it has gone really fast, but I have been waiting for Candy all my life, and I am never going to lose her again.

Tuesday I just stayed at home, did a small bit of packing and chatted to Candy and Debbie on the phone.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home