Name:
Location: York, United Kingdom

Thursday, December 23, 2004

It’s nearly CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!

I’m sitting here in front of my computer thinking about what to write. Thinking about the many decisions that I have made over the last few months, and what my future holds.
Just over a month ago I had no future planned, no job, no prospects and no life.
Then the only woman that I have ever loved came back into my life again, and nothing has been the same since.
Candy has totally changed my life for the better, my whole outlook on the world has flipped on its back, and now I’m looking at things with new eyes and new ideals.
In a few weeks time I will be saying goodbye to Milton Keynes for good, saying goodbye to my friends, and saying goodbye to my flat.
And then saying hello to my new life in Easingwold with Candy, I admit it will take a lot of getting used to, living in the countryside, fresh air, no crime, waking up every morning with Candy beside me.
But I have no regrets, as I know this is the right path for me.
After 29 years, I can finally see a future for myself; a future with Candy, and that future is very bright.

Last Saturday night was the Ghost Hunters UK Christmas party, and it was a very good night.
Had a lot to drink and eat, the food was excellent and so was the company.
We now have an official GHUK mini bus to use on our investigations.
At last our very own mystery machine to track down spooks; ghouls and things that go bump in the night!

Yesterday was such a good day, spent the whole day with Debbie, shopping and having a laugh.
Got my Christmas prezzie from her, a box full of Xmas goodies for Candy and I to share.
James came over last night to take me out to Chillies for dinner.
I got to admit, I will miss our weekly curry nights.

Well tomorrow I’m off to see Candy and spend the whole holiday period with her.
We are going to cook a traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings, Christ I can’t wait for that.
I’ve not had a proper Christmas meal in years, and to wake up next to Candy on Christmas morning will be the best present I could ever wish for.

To all my friends I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Merry New Year!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home