Name:
Location: York, United Kingdom

Monday, March 21, 2005

Ex-Ghosthunter

As many of you might know or might not know,
I was a member of a group of Ghost Hunters called
(very original) GhostHunters UK.
We were a small team of (so-called) friends

who investigated reported hauntings around the country,
Sarah (Supposed trainee medium) was our group leader,
Martin (her husband) was the tech expert,
Alison (Sarah’s mum) was the medium,
Simon and James (Sarah’s lapdog’s) were the tech support,
and Jess and I were the Investigation support.

Nearly every “hunt” we went on there was always trouble from Sarah,
ranting and raving at Martin or one of us in the group (it was manly Martin)
that really put a downer on the enjoyment of the investigations,
but to be fair Sarah is still very young in age and in mind,
and she wants to have things her way or she will throw a temper tantrum,
even Alison had to tell her off once on an investigation.
Bloody unprofessional if you ask me.

Anyway my rant is not due to Sarah being a very silly stupid spoilt brat,
but to the recent comment she left on my last blog entry regarding my choice of Best man for MY wedding.

I did ask Martin to be my best man,
for about five minutes I thought it was a very good idea,
until the bitchiness and deceitful words that started
coming from Sarah’s trashy mouth.
Before my so-called best friend would ever meet my bride to be,

she started going on that it was doomed to fail, she was not right for me,
she was going to use me,
take my money (Ha! Anyone who knows me, knows that I’m always skint),
and use me to get pregnant and have lots of babies and go on the social.
I mean come on; this is fricking Easingwold here,

not Milton Keynes where most of the women (use that term very loosely)
there will drop their knickers for a shiny pound coin!
She even had the cheek to say that it was the “spirits”

who were telling her this information.
Sprits my arse!

So my decision for Martin to be my best man was the wrong choice,
he even was not that bothered about organising a get together
to sort out any plans for my wedding.

I did voice my feelings and worries to Candy about this,
as at the time stupid bloke here did not
want to lose his best friend status with Sarah and Martin.
So my beloved wrote a nice long letter to Martin and Sarah,

explaining what she wants in our relationship
and to put the fears away from my so-called two best friends.
What a mistake that was.

The letter was written perfect, it was styled in a very good way,
and I was very proud of Candy for doing that for me.
I produced the letter to Sarah at our group Christmas dinner,

and she just sneered at it and said it was a pile of shit
and what a load of sickly bullshit it was.

How dare she say this about my Candy, the lady I’m going to marry.
For someone who claimed to be my best friend

and not give my girlfriend a chance before they had even met up was just wrong.
So I made my mind up there and then not to have them at my wedding.

So I went back to my original choice for my best man
who I should have asked in the first place and that is Andy.
Andy has been a good mate to me over the last two years
and he is such a laugh,
he will make the “best” best man I could ever have.

Then came my leaving party, which was interesting and a good laugh.

Martin and Sarah turned up which I was surprised about,
and they totally ignored Candy for the whole evening,
not even wishing us a good luck,
or congrats on your future wedding happiness.
I even asked Sarah to talk to Candy,

to get to know her, but she was not interested.

So I gave up, content in knowing that soon
I won’t be involved in their group activities for long.
And as for that,

she told me that I would always still be part of the ghost hunting group
and can still go out on an occasional investigation if I can make it.

But what happens?
within a space of less then two weeks from me moving to Easingwold
I was taken off the team members message board, and the team page.
No longer would I be part of Ghost Hunters UK.

And you know what?
I’m bloody glad that it has happened as my friendships
with this group of back stabbing serpents would have come to an end.

I could write more about this group,
but I wont give them the free press and advertising.

I do expect a comment or two from said group,
but do I care?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jason,
Just thought I would reply to your post.I thought I should let you know that since you left the team has been working together very well there is no more bitching or backstabbing which is not surprising considering you were the one responsible for most of it.There is not one member of the team you did not slag off or backstab and more than once.I personally would not have come to your wedding anyway as i found youre behaviour disgusting to say the least.In this childish tirade you have "forgotten" to mention all the times sarah and martin helped you out as did other members of the team and what did they get for their efforts backstabbing and underhanded nastiness.It is not sarah that needs to grow up but you,you do not truly know how to treat people decently,you only know how to use them and slag them off behind their backs.The team as a team works beautifully together now that you are gone and the investigations are interesting,pleasant and most enjoyable.We have ironed out any problems there may have been and you not being around has made that much easier,did you truly think we didn't know about all your little stupid games.I feel very sad that our efforts to help you and be friendly to you only resulted in your nasty behaviour and lies,nevertheless I wish you luck in your future life.
alison.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home