Name:
Location: York, United Kingdom

Monday, March 21, 2005

Dude, Where's the Blog Entry?

It has been quite a while since I last posted on my blog,
only because I have been really busy with sorting
out my new life here in Easingwold with Candy.

I don’t know if I will be posting much on a regular basis as before,
maybe a few posts a month, I don’t know yet.

Anywhoo…what have I been up to since January?

I was in Milton Keynes on and off for about 4 weeks sorting out my flat,
packing everything up, putting stuff in storage,
saying goodbye to my friends, organizing my finances, etc.

I never knew how much stuff there is to do when you move property.
There are still a few people I have not said goodbye yet
and they don’t know that I have left town.
Hopefully if they read this, they will find out.

Most of my stuff is now stored safely at Big Yellow Storage,
which I will pick up in a couple of months time,
once Candy and I have a van to drive down to MK again.

Walking out of the flat for the final time was a bit emotional,

ok

I had a lot of bad times there, with the flooding, gangs fighting outside,
and the general lack of maintenance support from the council,
but it was still somewhere where I called home for a while.

Damn I think I will even miss the jebus loving drunk downstairs!

Saying goodbye to most of my friends was kinda bad,
a manly cry moment I do believe with lots of Group Hugs! Hahaha
Gonna miss Carl, Debbie, and Andy the most,
I know I will still see them maybe once a month or so,
but still, you know!

But I do not regret my decision in moving up here to live with my Candy,
come on, I love this lady with all my heart and soul,
I have never met such a perfect, funny, sexy, loving lady before,
she even out geeks me on sci-fi! So yeh she is so bloody perfect for me.
I am so going to make her the most beautiful,
best bride ever in the world this year when we get married.

Oh My Gawd, it snowed really heavily the other week
when we were back home for a short while,
that Candy and I got up really early one morning
and went out back to the park to have a snowball fight!
It was excellent, we even made snow angels on the ground,
which was the first time for me,
also for the very first time I built with Candy’s help a snow man…
well it became more of a demonic snow goblin, but it was still cool.
It had horns, fangs, and a pentagram symbol on its chest.
Yeh I know, it’s not your typical piece of snow art,
but hey, look at me; I’m not your typical human either!

While we were down in Milton Keynes,
Candy and I attended a wedding fair in the local shopping center,
wow, so many ideas to think about and the wedding dresses and suits were wonderful,
I tell you, Candy is going to look so beautiful on the day!

We still have lots to sort out for the big day,
and as for the Las Vegas trip, we might wait until the end of the month for that,
depends on how much we can afford really.

So an Earth/Pagan ceremony in August,
and then the proper Bo wedding in Vegas later.

Hmmm…. two wedding anniversaries to remember, hope I never forget! Hahaha

It’s going to be a small event with close friends and some family invited,
instead of a big celebration.
We have already sorted out the best man, chief bridesmaid,
giver of bride, chief usher, and bridesmaids.
So we are nearly there. ;)

Finally bought the ultimate DVD the other week –
Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars.
It was Amazing with a capital “A”,
it resolved all the storylines of the last four seasons, and it was truly spectacular.

The last two weeks,
my sweet Candy has been off work really ill with a stomach bug and the flu.
But I have been looking after her and taking good care of her,
I’m a good doctor!
She has in fact gone back to work today,
so I hope she takes it easy at the gym and does not over do it.

Talking about doctors…
the new series of Doctor Who starts next Saturday
starring Chris Eccleston and Billie Piper.
I’m not too sure on the actor who plays the new Doctor
as he does not fit the role that well, good actor, but as him being the Doctor?
I don’t really know, we will see next week,
where I might give a review of the first episode.

Got in contact with Melanie last week after a short break from not speaking with her,
she is doing well for herself.
Hopefully we can meet up soon as she does not live that far from me now.

I still have no luck yet on the job front here in Easingwold or York.
I really don’t mind being a house husband,
but I would like to go out to work and earn a living instead of relying on Candy all the time,
it’s not fair for her.
Plus we need a second wage to come in to help pay for the wedding and our honeymoon.
I don’t want to work as a florist again;
I know that for sure, maybe at Travelling man?
The local comicbook shop? Hopefully.
If I could I would rather have a job working with Candy side by side,
as I know she would like that as well.

Will post more during the week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason! Congrats baby! Email me sometime, would love to hear about how you met Candy!

Christina

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

represent our best blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien dangers [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien com [/url]

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home